- Frequently Asked Questions
- Signature Services
- Locations Listing
- News & Events
- Contact Us
At Harrison Senior Living we understand that our employees are our biggest asset and that investing in them makes us a better organization: one that can provide the services our residents need in a compassionate and caring environment. As a family owned and operated organization for over thirty-five years, many of our employees are part of the extended family. Our employees are a direct reflection of our core values and purpose; therefore, we seek individuals with integrity, shared goals and vision. We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits. We also understand that needs change and we are flexible in adjusting schedules to meet our employees’ needs.
At Harrison Senior Living, we provide our valued employees with a comprehensive and competitive benefit program. Employees may qualify for full-time benefits by only working 32 hours per work. Our benefit package includes:
- Comprehensive medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans
- Paid vacation and sick days that begin to accrue from your first day of employment
- Paid personal and bereavement days
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan with discretionary company matching contributions
- Voluntary disability, life insurance, and other coverage
- Healthy Lifestyles Program
- Tuition Assistance Program based upon available dollars
- Continuing education for nurses
- Employee Recognition and Service awards
- Direct Deposit
- Corporate Director of Nursing – Christiana, PA
- Registered Nurse – Christiana, PA
- Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Christiana, PA
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Georgetown, DE
- Corporate Director of Nursing – Georgetown, PA
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) – Georgetown, PA
- Registered Nurses (RN) – Georgetown, PA
- Registered Nurses (RN) Supervisor – Georgetown, PA
- Corporate Director of Nursing – Salisbury, MD
Please note: If unable to attach a resume, please visit a Harrison Senior Living location and submit an application. Inquiries will not be considered without a resume.
1 White (Not Hispanic or Latino) – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the MiddleEast, or North Africa.
2 Black or African American (Not Hispanic or Latino) – A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (Not Hispanic or Latino) – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
4 Asian (Not Hispanic or Latino) – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East,Southeast Asia, or the Indian Subcontinent, including for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
5 American Indian or Alaska Native (Not Hispanic or Latino) – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North or South America (including Central America), and who maintain tribal affiliations or community attachment.
6 Two or More Races (Not Hispanic or Latino) – All persons who identify with more than one of the above five races.