LPN or RN Harrison House of Georgetown (Delaware)
Nurses are the heart of healthcare!
We are currently seeking full and part-time LPNs or RNs to fill open positions on our 3pm to 11pm and 11pm to 7am shifts.
Harrison House of Georgetown is a 139-bed skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Sussex County in Georgetown, Delaware. Family owned and operated, we take extra pride and care in the services delivered to our residents. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected and valued.
- Provide day-to-day direct nursing care for our residents including completing assessments, treatments, and administering medications
- Supervise and direct nursing assistants
- Address resident, family, and staff concerns
- Investigate and report incidents thoroughly and completely
- Possess and maintain a current state license as a RN or LPN
- Minimum of one year of experience in a Long Term Care environment
- Must be able to move, lift, and position patients
- CPR Certified
- Prompt, punctual and professional
- Self-directed with attention to detail
- New, increased shift differentials
- $3,000 sign on bonus!
- Health Insurance
- Vision coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short-term & Long-term disability
- 401k retirement plan
- Vacation, sick, holiday & personal leave
- Plus more!
Job Type: Full-time
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- LTC: 1 year (Preferred)