John B. Parsons Assisted Living is a Harrison Senior Living community, third generation family business, built on traditions of outstanding care, home-like surroundings and mutual respect.
We are in search of self-motivated and hardworking Maintenance Technicians to provide a variety of standard and skilled tasks in the maintenance and repair of the center’s grounds and facilities.
The Maintenance Technician RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Works closely with and follows directions from the maintenance director/supervisor;
- Maintains building and grounds in a clean, safe and orderly condition;
- Maintains and repairs basic functions of the center as determined by the maintenance director/supervisor;
- Takes care of the tools and equipment;
- Makes minor repairs on handrails, windows, flooring, walls, ceilings, beds, wheelchairs, electrical equipment, sprinkling systems, generators, emergency lighting, fire alarms and extinguishers, changes filters on HVAC equipment, carries, lifts and stocks supplies;
- Remains on call, when assigned, for 24 hours a day;
- Assumes supervisor’s responsibilities in his/her absence;
- Puts Customer Service first: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights;
- Performs other duties as requested, including transportation services with company vehicle.
Competitive salary and benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Vision coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short-term & Long-term disability
- 401k retirement plan
- Vacation, sick, holiday & personal leave
Apply in-house, online, or fax your resume to 410-742-9529.