Direct Care Staff (Nurse’s Aide) in PA! Full & Part-Time
Are you looking for the opportunity to provide quality care in a team-oriented environment? We believe exceptional resident care comes naturally when our staff feels respected and valued.
Direct Care Staff at our community are responsible for assisting our residents with their activities of daily living, assisting with transferring, transporting and turning or repositioning residents. If you are customer service driven and enjoy seeing the rewards of your hard work and dedication, we invite you to apply for one of the Direct Care Staff positions available at Harrison House of Chester County.
Full and Part-Time positions available:
- Evening Shift(2pm-10pm) every other weekend or every weekend. Extra shifts may be available.
- Day shift(6am-2pm) every other weekend or every weekend. Extra shifts may be available.
- Night Shift(10pm-6am) every other weekend (Friday and Saturday) Extra Shifts may be available.
Competitive salary and benefits including: Health Insurance Vision coverage Dental Insurance Company paid life insurance Short-term & Long-term disability 401k retirement plan Vacation, sick, holiday & personal leave Plus more!
Apply in-house, online, or fax your resume to 610-383-3945.
- Preferred, but not required – Possess and maintain a Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certificate
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year of experience in a Personal Care or Long Term Care environment, strongly preferred
- Must be able to move, lift, and position patients
- CPR Certified and first aid a plus
- Prompt, punctual and professional
- Self-directed with attention to detail
- Long Term Care or Personal Care environment : 1 year