Part-time Dietary Aide
Harrison House of Snow Hill is a 67-bed skilled nursing facility located in Snow Hill, MD. Family owned and operated, we take extra pride and care in the services delivered to our residents. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected and valued. We are currently looking for a part-time dietary aide.
Dietary Aide Job Requirements:
- Experience with different diets and knowledge of tray line service
- Experience with serving meals, preparing desserts, beverages, nourishment, and setting up and preparing for special events.
- Must be knowledgeable of quality improvement, infection control, and can work well with people.
- Knowledgeable about portion control, serving techniques, and policies and procedures of department.
- Must be able to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and federal background check
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Operates dish machine and various food service equipment
- Assists with tray line assembly and restorative dining programs
- Prepares food as assigned
- Cleans dish machine area and cleans and de-limes dish machine
- Stores clean equipment and utensils
- Assists in maintaining preparation and service area in sanitary condition
- Helps to put away stock
- Cleans and sets up dietary tray cart
- Delivers food carts to resident meal service location areas
- Empties garbage in dumpster and sanitizes garbage cans
- Maintains effective communication with residents, families, and facility staff
- Must adhere to strict guidelines for serving times
Please contact Shelia Morris or Chelsea Shaffer to set-up an interview.